Message from the Organizer
What Is Inter BEE?
Inter BEE is an international exhibition that brings the latest innovations relating to the content business from Japan and overseas together under one roof as the greatest professional exhibition for audio, video and communications in Japan as backed up by our history and results.
We hold Inter BEE with the aim of transforming into a comprehensive media event that encompasses the technical elements of “making (producing),” “delivery (transmitting)” and “receiving (experiencing)” content with content positioned at the core. We do this as an exhibition that presents new user experiences in the media industry in the digital transformation age.
Inter BEE steadily delivers industry information to targets while considering markets in Japan and overseas in response to the needs of professionals. We will continue to provide opportunities to effectively and meaningfully exchange information and create business for all our exhibitors and visitors.
Inter BEE 2021
November 17th 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
November 18th 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
November 19th 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Free of charge (registration required)
Broadcasters, Broadcast radio stations. Equipment and manufacturing companies, Post-production, production companies, Film and Video Production, Software Production, Record Production Company, Sound and PA related companies, CATV related businesses.Stage, directing, art, and lighting related businesses, content production related companies, internet-related companies, communications carriers, content distribution platforms, facilities, shop-related businesses, public offices, and organization, trading companies, advertising agency, related universities and schools.
OrganizerJapan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association
Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communicahttptions (MIC)
Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)
Japan Broadcasting Corporation (NHK)
The Japan Commercial Broadcasters Association (JBA)
The Association of Radio Industries and Bussinesses (ARIB)
Digital Content Association of Japan(DCAJ)
The Association for Promotion of Advanced Broadcasting Services(A-PAB)
- IPDC Forum
- IPTV FORUM JAPAN
- Japan Satellite Broadcasting Association
- Visual Industry Promotion Organization
- The Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers
- Next Generation Contents Distribution Forum
- Japan Association of Audiovisual Producers, Inc.
- Camera & Imaging Products Association
- Theatre and Entertainment Technology Association, Japan
- State of the Art Technologies Expression Association
- 3D Consortium
- National Theatrical & Television Lighting Industrial Cooperative
- Advanced Imaging Society Japan Committee (AIS-J)
- Ultra-Realistic Communications Forum
- Digital Signage Consortium
- Association of Media in Digital
- Radio Engineering & Electronics Association
- Specified Radio microphone User's Federation
- JAPAN AD.CONTENTS ASSOCIATION
- Japanese Society of Cinematographers
- MOTION PICTURE and TELEVISION ENGIREERING SOCIETY of japan, Inc.
- Japan Audio Society
- Japan Association of Professional Recording Studios
- Japan Cable and Telecommunications Association
- Japan Cable Television Engineering Association
- Japan Association of Lighting Engineers & Designers
- The Association of Japanese Animations
- Japan PublicViewing Association
- Japan Association of Video Communication
- STAGE SOUND ASSOCIATION of JAPAN
- JAPAN STAGE SOUND BUSINESS COOPERATIVE
- JAPAN POST PRODUCTION ASSOCIATION
- Projection Mapping Association of Japan
- MULTISCREEN BROADCASTING STUDY GROUP
- Mobile Broadband Association