Download Exhibition Guide (PDF)
- The event provides an opportunity for startup companies, trying to innovate in the media and entertainment industry, to gather and meet new customers
Dramatic changes in AI and advanced content technologies are driving the evolution of creativity in the media and entertainment industry. Propose new forms of entertainment and user experiences.
Start-up companies established less than 9 years ago (established after November 2014) that aim to grow through new technology and innovation in the media, video and entertainment industries.
Inter BEE attracts many businesses users involved in media and entertainment.
Media representatives including broadcasters, entertainment business people, video creators, manufacturers, and communications/streaming companies attended the event. 79.3% of visitors were involved in purchasing or installing products/services.
Visitor/Type of Business
- Public Broadcast Station3.4%
- Commercial TV Broadcaster9.9%
- Radio Station0.7%
- Film and Video Production Company7.5%
- Video Software Production Company0.4%
- Record Manufacture1.5%
- Related PA Equipment3.4%
- Related CATV2.0%
- Related Staging, Art and Lighting2.3%
- Related Content Creation3.0%
- Related Internet Business2.9%
- Telecommunication Carrier2.8%
- Content Delivery Network1.4%
- Facilities and Retail Stores1.5%
- Government Office, Organization1.7%
- Trading Company4.9%
- Other User5.5%
- Equipment Manufacture15.5%
- Ad Agency1.7%
- Other Guest5.0%
- System Integrators5.8%
- Publishing and printing1.0%
Exhibit Fee / Exhibit Standards
Choice of exhibition days! A wide variety of information dissemination tools are available.
2 Days（11/15-16）:¥71,500（Tax Incl.）
3 Days （11/15-17）:¥88,000（Tax Incl.）
Item included in the booth.
- Company sign,
- basic exhibition stand,
- electrical work (capacity: 1kw / 2 outlets)
Items included in the exhibition fee
- ◇ Exhibition Invitation (Must request)
- ◇ Exhibitor badge
- ◇ Visitor Data Acquisition
- ◇ Exhibitor will be treated in the same manner as general exhibitors.
※Please refer to the Inter BEE 2023 Exhibit
Online Exhibitor Page
Exhibited product information, downloadable materials, and product videos can be posted. Includes a business meeting appointment function. Exhibition information can be sent out to a wide range of people!
Exhibitor Presentation Stage
A presentation stage will be set up in the INTER BEE IGNITION x DCEXPO area.
Please use this opportunity to introduce your booth, explain the contents of your exhibit, and disseminate information.
|Name||INTER BEE IGNITION × DCEXPO|
|Co-organizer||Digital Content Association of Japan (DCAJ)|
Makuhari Messe：November 15 (Wed) ～ November 17(Fri)
Online：November 6(Mon) ～ December 15 (Fri)
|Admissions||Free (Registration required)|
Please download the "Exhibitor Guide and Application Form" below to apply.
Exhibition Guideline & Application Form（2.2MB）
Friday, June 30, 2023
- ・Please pay the exhibition fee by Thursday, August 31.
- ・If the exhibitor cancels or reduces the number of units applied for after application, a cancellation fee will be charged. Consumption tax will be added to the cancellation fee.
- ・Consumption tax will be added to the cancellation fee.
|July 1st to July 31st||60% of exhibition booth fee|
|August 1st to August 31st||80% of exhibition booth fee|
|After September 1st||100% of exhibition booth fee|
|Late August||Exhibitor Orientation|
|August 31(Thu)||Deadline for Payment of Booth fee|
Distribution of Invitation Letters for Inter BEE 2023
Distribution of Exhibitor Badges and Vehicle Tickets
|November 14(Tue)||Load-in and Preparation|
Japan Electronics Show Association (JESA)
〒100-0004 Ote Center Building, 1-1-3 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
If you have any questions regarding the exhibition, please contact us using this inquiry form.