Message from the Organizer
What Is Inter BEE?
Inter BEE is an international exhibition that brings the latest innovations relating to the content business from Japan and overseas together under one roof as the greatest professional exhibition for audio, video and communications in Japan as backed up by our history and results.
We hold Inter BEE with the aim of transforming into a comprehensive media event that encompasses the technical elements of “making (producing),” “delivery (transmitting)” and “receiving (experiencing)” content with content positioned at the core. We do this as an exhibition that presents new user experiences in the media industry in the digital transformation age.
Inter BEE steadily delivers industry information to targets while considering markets in Japan and overseas in response to the needs of professionals. We will continue to provide opportunities to effectively and meaningfully exchange information and create business for all our exhibitors and visitors.
International Broadcast Equipment Exhibition 2018
(a.k.a. Inter BEE 2018)
Wednesday, November 14th - Friday, November 16th (3 days)
November 14th (Wednesday) 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
November 15th (Thursday) 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
November 16th (Friday) 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
2-1, Nakase, Mihama-ku, Chiba City,
Chiba Prefecture 261-0023, Japan
Free of charge (registration required)
- JMinistry of Internal Affairs and Communicahttptions
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry(METI)
- Japan Broadcasting Corporation (NHK)
- The Japan Commercial Broadcasters Association (JBA)
- The Association of Radio Industries and Bussinesses
- Digital Content Association of Japan
- The Association for Promotion of Advanced Broadcasting Services
- Advanced Imaging Society Japan Committee
- Association of Media in Digital
- Camera & Imaging Products Association
- Digital Signage Consortium
- IPDC Forum
- IPTV FORUM JAPAN
- JAPAN AD.CONTENTS ASSOCIATION
- Japan Association of Audiovisual Producers, Inc.
- Japan Association of Lighting Engineers & Designers
- Japan Association of Professional Recording Studios
- Japan Association of Video Communication
- Japan Audio Society
- Japan Cable and Telecommunications Association
- Japan Cable Television Engineering Association
- JAPAN POST PRODUCTION ASSOCIATION
- Japan PublicViewing Association
- Japan Satellite Broadcasting Association
- JAPAN STAGE SOUND BUSINESS COOPERATIVE
- Japanese Society of Cinematographers
- Mobile Broadband Association
- MOTION PICTURE and TELEVISION ENGIREERING SOCIETY of japan, Inc.
- MULTISCREEN BROADCASTING STUDY GROUP
- National Theatrical & Television Lighting Industrial Cooperative
- Next Generation Contents Distribution Forum
- Projection Mapping Association of Japan
- Radio Engineering & Electronics Association
- Specified Radio microphone User's Federation
- Stage Sound Association of Japan
- State of the Art Technologies Expression Association
- The Association of Japanese Animations
- The Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers
- Theatre and Entertainment Technology Association, Japan
- 3D Consortium
- Visual Industry Promotion Organization