ICT and the media environment is spreading and changing on a daily basis. Against this backdrop, media communication, starting with television broadcasting, is approaching an era of unprecedented transformation. How will broadcasting change? What kind of possibilities will unfold with media communication in ICT? We will explore and showcase new business models from the frontline of broadcasting and communications.
The planned sessions will showcase the change and evolution of television broadcasting toward the target year of 2020. This includes strategies for the delivery of programs over the Internet, cooperation between broadcasting and communications, new business opportunities found from changes to viewing styles/ratings, advertising/marketing strategies and local broadcaster initiatives.
We will showcase the possibilities to lead to new business by widely perceiving the latest trends in video & ICT and the evolution of media communication. This includes broadcasting as well as the Web, apps, digital content, the cloud and signage. Connect with a wide range of media stakeholders as an opportunity to present the latest information on media and network business that evolves on a daily basis.
|Name||INTER BEE CONNECTED 2016|
|Period||November 16 (Wed.) to 18 (Fri.), 2016|
|Time||10:00 to 17:30 on Nov. 16 and 17
10:00 to 17:00 on Nov. 18
|Venue||Exhibition Hall, Makuhari Messe|
|Admission||Free (Registration required)|
|Number of exhibitors||30|
■Inclusions in the Exhibition Participation Fees
- ◇Exhibition unit counter: Basic exhibition stand, exhibition back wall, company sign, electrical work (capacity: 1kw / 2 outlets) and Internet access
*The Internet access is a shared line. There will be a separate fee if you wish to use an exclusive line.
- ◇Presentation slot: 15 minutes per a day. Total 3 slot.
- ◇Listing of exhibitor name and exhibition information on our official website.
- ◇We will provide invitation leaﬂets
- ◇We will provide a speciﬁed number of written invitations. (The speciﬁed number will be in accordance with one exhibit booth.)
- ◇In addition, we will treat your exhibit in accordance with that of regular exhibitors. Please refer to the information on the Inter BEE 2015 exhibition.
To apply, please download "Exhibition Guide, Application Forms"
Exhibition Guide, Application Forms(947KB)
Friday, July 29
■Cancellation or reducing the number of booths
If an exhibitor cancels or reduces the number of booth spaces applied or,regardless of the reason, some or all of the following cancellation fees will apply. Consumption tax will be added to all fees.
▶July 1st to July 31st, 2016: 60% of exhibition booth fee
▶August 1st to August 31st, 2016: 80% of exhibition booth fee
▶On or after September 1st, 2016: 100% of exhibition booth fee
Japan Electronics Show Association
5F Ote Center Bldg., 1-1-3 Otemachi,Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0004
TEL: +81-3-6212-5231 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact with us via Inquiry Form.
- Professional Audio Equipment
- Video Expression/Professional Lighting
- Video Production/Broadcast Equipment
- ICT/Cross Media