Support & Service
■ Utilization of Paid Media
We place advertisements in the main trade journals both inside and outside Japan. We carry out PR and branding activities in Japan and overseas by placing advertisements in the daily news that is distributed at the venues of events like the NAB, IBC and BIRTV.
● List of publication (Domestic)
|CG WORLD + digital video|
|FDI (Full Digital Innovation)|
|Sound & Recording Magazine|
|Stage & Sound Jounal|
|Tsushin Kogyo Shimbun|
● List of publication (Overseas)
|Asia Pacific Broadcasting (Asia)|
|NAB DAILY NEWS (USA)|
|IBC DAILY NEWS (UK)|
● Media partners
Related industry journals and magazines helped support Inter BEE as media partners, graciously publishing many articles on the exhibitors.
■ Utilization of Owned Media
We publish the latest news throughout the year by utilizing our website as the "INTER BEE ONLINE" portal site. We periodically send out an e-mail magazine to our visitor database and aim to attract people to our website to foster a sense of anticipation for Inter BEE and visitors.
● Inter BEE Official Mail Magazine
*The number of data instances that can be distributed
● Inter BEE Official Website
(From November 1st to November 30th)
Number of articles posted
before the show:26Number of video clips posted
during the show (Inter BEE TV):172
■Utilization of Earned Media
We are aiming to attract visitors and spread our PR with our fan base that is expanding over time and with the word-of-mouth effect among our users by operating an official Twitter account and official Facebook page.
We are also spreading word on free seminars by utilizing the Facebook event facility.
● Official Facebook
Number of Likes received post conference :
4,470 Likes(an increase of 106% from the previous year)
Number of page transfers from
the Facebook page to the Official Website : 10,208
● Official Twitter
Number of Twitter Followers (at max)：
1,456 followers(an increase of 148% from the previous year）
■ Operation of a Free Shuttle Bus with NHK and Key Commercial Broadcasters
We operate a free shuttle bus that connects Makuhari Messe to the entrance of each broadcaster during the period of the exhibition in order to encourage our core user television station stakeholders to visit Inter BEE. This service is used by many people every year.
■ Publicity Activities
We are strengthening our information distribution through various activities. These include public relation activities as Inter BEE,interview invitation requests and television interview arrangements.
● Publicity activities(actual distribution of press releases)
* Notification of start of exhibitor recruiting (3/1)
* Notification of start of pre-admission registration (9/27)
* Announcement of the outline of INTER BEE EXPERIENCE (10/12)
* Announcement of the outline of INTER BEE CONNECTED (10/17)
* Announcement of the outline of INTER BEE IGNITION (10/26)
* Announcement of the outline of INTER BEE CREATIVE (10/31)
* Announcement of the outline of INTER BEE IGNITION (11/10)
* Announcement of the opening (11/14)
* Set up press room (11/15-17)
* Flash report (11/16)
* Reported completion (11/18)
● News Media Representative
353people(16 from overseas)
● On-air media
|Japan||Nippon Television Network News24||The Socials|
|NEWS CHECK 11|
|MX TV||TOKYO MX NEWS|
|Fuji Television Network||News Weekly Fuji Remarks|
|Nippon Television Network||SENSORS|
* RCN TV is one of major key network stations cover South America and Columbia.
|Wake Up FM (report1)|
|News of the Day (report1)|
|Wake Up FM (report2)|
|News of the Day (report2)|
■ PR Invitation Activities by Posters and Written Invitations
We distribute a specified number of these free of charge to each exhibitor. These are also distributed through our supporters and partners from the Management Office of the organizer.