Technicolor renews and expands its program production contract with FRANCE 24
Thomson announced today it has won, through its Technicolor Business Group, a new contract with FRANCE 24 for the operation of content production technical facilities.
Up to 2013, Technicolor will be in charge of the production of FRANCE 24 international programs in English, French and Arabic thanks to its team of more than one hundred technicians. This team will be organized according to the needs of the channel:
- 3 live news production teams (French, English, Arabic)
- 2 recorded broadcasts production teams
- 1 editing – audio mixing – computer graphics team
- 1 team in charge of traffic (reception, transmission, processing and control of all signals).
Jean-Yves Bonsergent, Deputy Manager of FRANCE 24, added, "Thomson is a long-time provider that perfectly knows the technical environment and challenges of our channel. We therefore have complete confidence in the group to provide the production services we need in real time, today and tomorrow. We are pleased to be continuing our collaboration in the coming years. "
- Thomson Signs Contract with LiveTV for Development of IPTV Technology for Aircraft
- Thomson supports HD rollout of cable provider HOT in Israel
- Technicolor renews and expands its program production contract with FRANCE 24
- Thomson maintains its focus on profitability and cash flow improvement as market conditions remained challenging in 3Q 2009
- Telestream ScreenFlow 2.0 Screencasting Software Now Available