Technicolor and Paramount Renew DVD Services Contract
Thomson announced today that Technicolor has extended its existing multi-territory DVD replication and distribution services agreements with Paramount Home Entertainment.
As part of this newly extended multi-year agreement, for both SD DVD and Blu-ray, Technicolor will continue to provide core services such as mastering, replication, packaging, distribution and returns processing, as well as freight management services in North America.
Brad Grey, Chairman and CEO of Paramount Pictures, commented: “Technicolor has been and remains a strategically important service partner to Paramount and we are happy to continue our relationship. As we navigate the changing home entertainment environment, this new deal is a forward-looking redesign of how we work together, allowing Paramount Home Entertainment and Technicolor to globally maximize efficiencies while still providing our customers with the highest quality product and service.”
- Strong Industry Support Accelerates Technicolor 3D Rollout
- Technicolor and Paramount Renew DVD Services Contract
- Thomson Signs Contract with LiveTV for Development of IPTV Technology for Aircraft
- Thomson supports HD rollout of cable provider HOT in Israel
- Technicolor renews and expands its program production contract with FRANCE 24