How to Exhibit
Please download the application form to book your exhibit space.
Before filling out the contract for applying to exhibit, it is necessary that you agree with all articles listed in the Exhibiting
Regulations, after which, you may fill out the required items in the Exhibition Contract Application form and send it to
Japan Electronics Show Association (JESA).
* When applying to exhibit in multiple categories or zones, a separate Exhibition Contract Application form is required for each category or zone.
* For first-time applicants to the show, your company profile and catalog(s) of products to be exhibited must be submitted together with the Exhibition Contract Application form.
Please send the application form(s) to:
Japan Electronics Show Association (JESA)
Ote Center Bldg., 1-1-3 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0004
Changing the Number of Booths or Cancellations
Please note that if an exhibitor decides to cancel participation in the show whether in whole or in part (e.g. reducing the number of booths), the following cancellation fees will apply. Consumption tax will be added to all cancelation fees.
- Date of cancellation Cancellation fees
- July 1st to July 31st, 2013 60% of booth fee
- August 1st to August 31st, 2013 80% of booth fee
- On or after September 1st, 2013 100% of booth fee
If you have any questions you would like to ask us, please click here.